Abiding Word provides opportunities for women to fulfill the ministry God intended for his people.
The Women's Guild was formed to foster:
- Growth in faith
- Fellowship among the women of the congregation
- Service within the church and community
- Support for various charitable endeavors, such as the WELS Christian Aid and Relief
- Promotion of LWMS (Lutheran Women's Missionary Society)
- Advancing the welfare of our church members through cards, prayers, and personal visits
- Fostering Christian fellowship through church dinners and other social gatherings
Meetings are held on the second Monday of the month (in the evenings, from September to May), to meet for Bible study and plan service projects.
The Women's Guild includes women of all age ranges and backgrounds, and the average attendance at meetings is 8-10.
Christmas Craft and Bake Sale
- Saturday, December 3, 2016 from 9 am - 3 pm
- Held in the fellowship hall at Abiding Word - 8470 Landen Drive ~ Maineville, OH 45039
- "Cookies-by-the-pound," candies, baked goods, Christmas crafts, cards and more!
- All the crafts and baked goods are made by members of our congregation (no outside vendors please)
- Proceeds this year will go to the Lighthouse Youth Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Get involved with the Women's Guild at Abiding Word! For more information, call 677-9357, or contact us.